OWNER, METHOD AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING SUPPLIERS, CUSTOMERS AND POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS
The data controller is the company © Giannoni & Santoni with registered office in Perignano (PI), Via Toscana, 65 / 3,56035, Telephone +39 0587 617747, VAT number 01310510506 – email: email@example.com; pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the Data Controller informs that the personal data provided spontaneously by the interested party are processed both manually and through electronic processors and application software for:
- provide services such as: request for assistance and information;
- fulfill legal obligations that require the Data Controllers to collect and / or further process certain types of Personal Data (“Compliance”);
- prevent or identify any abuse in the use of the Site or any fraudulent activity and, therefore, allow the Owners to protect themselves in court (“Abuse / Fraud”).
- marketing and / or advertising activities, to be carried out using different methods (by way of example by sending newsletters by email, forwarding offers and commercial promotions as well as presenting new products) (“Marketing”)
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The provision of data is optional, but it is necessary for the fulfillment of regulatory obligations towards the data subject and for these purposes (referred to in points 1, 2 and 3 above) consent is not required.
Again for these purposes, moreover, the incorrect communication of the personal data requested, in addition to not allowing the fulfillment of the aforementioned obligations, may have, as a consequence, also the impossibility on the part of the Data Controller to guarantee the adequacy of the treatment and the possible failure correspondence of the results of the processing itself, to the obligations imposed by the legislation, to which it is addressed.
The purpose referred to in point 4) above is instead possible only with the express and specific consent of the interested party, who is free to lend it or not, without consequences in case of refusal.
The data provided will be processed only for the time necessary to provide the requested information to the interested party and will be kept for a maximum of 24 months.
COMMUNICATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Personal data are processed by the Data Controller and by expressly authorized persons in charge, with a guarantee of security and confidentiality and with a commitment not to disclose or communicate them to unrelated third parties. The data of the interested party may be disclosed only for needs related to the related purposes, to the professionals used by the Data Controller, expressly appointed, as external data processors.
An updated list of these managers and their contact details may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
In relation to the data provided, the following rights may be exercised at any time, for all or part of the data and / or processing, the following rights:
- Right of access (Article 15): request for confirmation to the Data Controller of the existence of an existing processing of their personal data, access to the same and / or copy of the data processed.
- Right of rectification (Article 16): request for updating, correction and / or integration of the data processed.
- Right to be forgotten (Article 17): if one of the reasons provided for by this regulation exists, you can request the cancellation of your personal data (definitive cancellation).
- Right of limitation (Article 18): if one of the conditions provided for by this rule exists, it is possible to request the limitation of the processing of your data.
- In this case, the data will be stored by us, but will no longer be processed for the purposes indicated.
- Right to portability (Article 20): under the conditions provided for by this regulation, it is allowed to request one’s personal data in an interoperable format and / or for transmission to another Data Controller
- Right to object (Article 21): you can object to the processing of your personal data, with an indication of the specific reason.
If the legal basis of the processing is consent, it will be possible to revoke the consent given at any time.
In this case, the treatment will cease for all treatments for which the data subject has revoked the consent, unless there is a different legal basis for the treatment.
These rights may be exercised with a request addressed without formalities to the Data Controller, at the addresses indicated above, to which appropriate feedback will be given without delay.
It is in the right of the interested party to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, pursuant to art. 77 EU Reg. 2016/679.
This policy may be changed at any time due to any changes to our practices. We therefore invite you to consult it periodically.